查看: 1064|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

学生发表支持以色列的言论将获得奖学金

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 21.8.2015 09:32:14 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
原文链接在此

In a campaign to improve its image abroad, the Israeli government plans to provide scholarships to hundreds of students at its seven universities in exchange for their making pro-Israel Facebook posts and tweets to foreign audiences.

为提高以色列的国际形象,以色列政府计划为7所大学的大学生提供奖学金,以使他们在推特和facebook上向外国用户宣传支持以色列的言论

The students making the posts will not reveal online that they are funded by the Israeli government, according to correspondence about the plan revealed in the Haaretz newspaper.

根据Haaretz报纸的记者透露,在网上进行支持以色列宣传的学生将不会透露自己是受到以色列政府的资助的

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office, which will oversee the programme, confirmed its launch and wrote that its aim was to “strengthen Israeli public diplomacy and make it fit the changes in the means of information consumption”.

以色列首相Benjamin Netanyahu的办公室将监管此次项目,他们确认了这个项目,并称其目的是“加强以色列公共外交并使其适应信息消费的手段的变化。”

The government’s hand is to be invisible to the foreign audiences. Daniel Seaman, the official who has been planning the effort, wrote in a letter on 5 August to a body authorising government projects that “the idea requires not making the role of the state stand out and therefore it is necessary to adhere to great involvement of the students themselves, without political linkage or affiliation”.

政府的角色对于外国用户来说是隐形的手,Daniel Seaman是负责此次项目的官员,在8.5的给政府的信件中说道,“这要求政府的角色不要突出,因此需要学生自己的参与,而没有政治的联系”

According to the plan, students are to be organised into units at each university, with a chief co-ordinator who receives a full scholarship, three desk co-ordinators for language, graphics and research who receive lesser scholarships and students termed “activists” who will receive a “minimal scholarship”.

根据计划,学生将在各自的大学内组成一个小组,首要协调者将获得全额奖学金,三位语言,图像和调查的书桌协调人获得数量相对较少的奖学金,而小组内的“活动分子”则获得“小额奖学金”

Mr Netanyahu’s aides said the main topics the units would address related to political and security issues, combating calls to boycott Israel and combating efforts to question Israel’s legitimacy. The officials said the students would stress Israeli democratic values, freedom of religion and pluralism.

Benjamin Netanyahu的助手称学生参与的主要话题是与政治与安全相关的问题,打击号召抵制以色列和质疑以色列合法性的号召。官员称学生将着重强调以色列的外交价值观,宗教自由和多元化。

But Alon Liel, the doveish former director-general of the Israeli foreign ministry, criticised the plan as “quite disgusting”. “University students should be educated to think freely. When you buy the mind of a student, he becomes a puppet of the Israeli government grant,” he said. “You can give a grant to do social work or teach but not to do propaganda on controversial issues for the government.”

但以色列外交部前任总干事Alon Liel,则批评该计划“过于恶心”。“我们应该教育大学学生自由地思考,当你购买了学生的思想,他就成为了以色列政府的傀儡。你能资助学生做社会和教育工作,而不是与政府相关的有争议的问题。”

评论翻译:

Throw money at me and I'll say any thing you want. Isn't that how politics works?

把钱扔给我,我会说你想要的一切的,这就是政治?

My Name Is Not Jeff
That's how every thing works every where.

各地的政治都是这样的

Ha ha ha ga
I will say stuff for money. Money is nice.

我会为钱说话的,钱太好了

barry_ punny l l
Hey you like money? I like money too

嗨你喜欢钱?我也喜欢钱

Sig sauer patch kid
America does this to, except we call them "political attaches" and use college students studying abroad to work in various U S embassies to help America out its best foot forward

美国也这么做的,我们称之为“政治依附”,让大学生在国外的美国大使馆工作

Knicks fan a lot
I think those people are also on here

我觉得那些人肯定也在这里

Choms kie bee
And how much for making alt accounts and manipulating /r/world news?

发表言论和操作这个网页的报酬是多少?

Jimmy Mar shall
In a campaign to improve its image abroad, the Israeli government plans to provide scholarships to hundreds of students at its seven universities in exchange for their making pro-Israel Facebook posts and tweets to foreign audiences.
If you want to improve your image abroad how about you stop being fucking shits?

为提高以色列的国际形象,以色列政府计划为7所大学的大学生提供奖学金,以使他们在推特和facebook上向外国用户宣传支持以色列的言论
如果你想提高自己的国际形象就不要胡说八道了

Pelk hurst
It looks like most of them are here working on Reddit.

看起来他们大多数都在这个网站工作

Boug Do livar
Yeah, must be why reddit is so Pro-Israel and Anti-Palestinian.

这就是为什么这个网站如此地支持以色列,反对巴基斯坦

Jo culator v b
Nice, we give them money to propagandize us.

很好,我给他们钱帮我们宣传

Moxy T T
Haven't they already been doing this for years?

他们不是这么做很多年了吗?

Calli pygian l l
terrific! the american tax payers are now subsidizing israelis to tweet at them

很好,美国的纳税者现在在资助以色列人发表评论

Tare X m d
that moment when your policies and actions are so bad, you have to pay your own people to show/fake support for them.

只有当你的政策和行动都太糟糕时,你才不得已要付钱给自己的百姓以获得支持

Chinese Food well
...well that's just sad.

好吧这太悲伤了

Woodys back to you
This one of the many reasons we need to stop giving billions of dollars a year to these crooked leaches.

这就是为什么我们要停止每年给他们数十亿的美元

M shafer pee
And, as a U. S. citizen, I'm sure that grant was given by taxpayers like me, right?

作为美国公民,我确信这是由美国纳税者资助的,就像我(这样的纳税人),是吧?

Decoder signal lit
Israel is the greatest, don't you think?!? #proud #shill #show me the money

以色列是最伟大的,你觉得呢?!给我钱

Sa baner o x
Too bad they don't do that with non-Israeli students

他们不给非以色列学生资助真是太糟糕了

Abe_ Vigoda o
I feel sorry for these kids. They grow up brainwashed by Zionist fear-stoking that if they don't support Israel, the country will get wiped out.

我为这些孩子感到悲哀,他们在犹太复国主义的洗脑中长大,认为如果不支持以色列,国家就会被清洗

On fire now
"If you tell people you like us, we'll support you"
"If we're going to support you, you're going to appreciate it"

“如果你告诉别人你喜欢我们,我们会支持你”
“如果我支持你,你会赞赏我们的”

wrst_ y_ life
I wish the U S did this, I'm in student loan debt to my eyeballs. I'll tweet almost any thing for the right price

我希望美国也这么做,我还背负着学生债务,只要有合适的价格我会发表一切评论的

C o d a
Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
where do i sign up?

学生发表支持以色列言论将获得奖学金
我在哪里登记?

Blende rizer tea
There any Grants for people in the states?

学生发表支持以色列言论将获得奖学金
美国有这种资助吗

Eating Sand wiches l p
People don't understand the concept of Soft Power

人们不明白软实力的含义

R V P V
Israel is the worst country in the Middle East I M O

在我看来以色列是中东最糟糕的国家

Hazar maveth E
I say pro-Israel stuff any way, and now I can get paid?? Sign me up!!!

不管怎样我说了支持以色列的话,现在我能拿钱了吗?快点让我登记!!

I m Tom Brady
Of course, Israel is a terrorist state. Down vote me all you want but they aren't what the media says they are

当然,以色列是一个恐怖主义国家,随你给我差评,但他们不是媒体说的这么好

Neo tropic top hot
Israel doesn't violate human rights at all, ever!

学生发表支持以色列言论将获得奖学金
以色列从来没有违反人权!

A P P O
Why haven't I heard of this before?!
I want a grant too!
Israel rocks!

为什么之前我没听说!
我也想要资助!
以色列牛逼!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息