德国频道
查看: 1423|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

help!!!!!my computer!!

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 21.2.2008 00:26:15 | 显示全部楼层
即时机票
please explain the detail information of your computer" i' b& i0 l3 { ? i suppose your op system is winXP(DE or EN+Multi Language) + X) q( O# M1 G( s' zcheck "region and language opinons", be sure you are using chinese for unicode programm1 K, c% O% j o% f) k; L4 B if it doesn't work, try to use "Microsoft Applocale" to load any chinese application, if still doesn't work.. Z' B+ w9 L; t, | reinstall your language package. 0 {" r7 Y1 d) X' J8 Nif the computer keeps being stupid.& N, L/ F: C/ j. Z4 p- b reinstall the whole system., E% G% U. \ [5 u# B% b. L + C' O2 F; a( d( R. I4 T/ l3 Zthe computer of your friend seemed to lose some critical files. - t) q. ]: p: h8 F5 d" @if your have a restore disk, then use the windows install disk to repair your system. ' s \/ I* s5 r" n( V/ }) v) o0 Zthe advantage of repairing is to keep the registry information of your applications. 9 @" }) R5 I# h4 Jnormally we do not have such kind of disk, then you have to reinstall your system with your recovery CD. ( Z( m4 U" N) ?" S8 S$ H" ssometimes if you are lucky, you can enter console mode of windows, and copy the files you lost from a healthy computer. to enter console mode you can use F8, if you computer are not critical down, or use a install CD to enter console mode, or use a healthy computer to build a boot-disk. ; F) S/ d5 E& u" D0 K- N1 J$ M+ D6 |$ ^0 |$ }/ F7 x- R. s: J( H normally i think what i said is not useful, just like microsoft style...+ X7 n& R2 }& m/ [7 [# r but i hope it can help you out of trouble in case...

评分

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋