开元食味
德国频道
查看: 1178|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【RAIN】01.24【新加坡新闻】SUNSHINE AFTER THE ...

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 30.10.2009 10:06:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
THE SUNDAY TIMES( Y" O# T1 O0 F6 P! z, K4 ~7 W+ O5 w
His fans say one of the most attractive qualities about him is not the abs that you can scrub youe laundry on,but he is a true professional who is quite possibly the most hardworking man on earth.3 L. L) o% }3 p, b; x9 b
宝贝的歌迷说RAIN最迷人的地方不是他的肌肉,而是他的专业和努力.* Q& Y: t) U! x! b% w
According to hardcore fans who have trailed him,he can go from a movie premire back to his studio to practise till 4am in the morning,then go back to work committments at 10am.3 h; X) C% L( I
根据他的头号歌迷,RAIN能够在参加电影首映后到舞蹈教室去练舞到凌晨4点,然后10点在回去公司.
7 N! s7 M( n1 Z4 |; DDespite such almost inhumane schedules,he says the thought of wanting to do something else has never crossed his mind."I really like what i do,singing and acting."
5 x, u( I- G6 s/ j虽然RAIN的行程很忙碌,但他从没想过做别的事情."我真的很喜欢现在我做的事,唱歌还有演戏"
# q! n0 G. L/ r1 Q  K) i! BYou ask him why he is so hard on himself and he doesnt ponder to answer:"I really enjoy the accomplishment that comes with hardwork,rather than hanging around with friends or girlfriends.I get more sastifaction from work now."
) W$ a( w* q. U, `* w1 R当记者们问RAIN为什么那么压力,他马上回答:"我真的很喜欢那个成就感,aion gold,比起和朋友或girlfriend在一起,我比较喜欢工作努力的成就感."& @2 {3 `9 R  R4 M. d" A  A
To destress,he turns to simple pleasures like watching movies and listening to music.
1 j+ W: u% n0 V当他压力大时,RAIN会和一班人一样,听音乐和看电影.! v- m) S) f, @. h+ Z
Maybe Rain is just a person who is fully aware that fame can be as fleeting as passing showers,and the baby smooth skin he now sports with just one barely noticable pimple peeking out through the light foundation he is wearing-will one day thrival.
; ]3 x; r! b8 H$ c* s9 M3 |, `Which is probably why he plans to go into business when he turns 30,although he will still be managing his showbiz career.; K; e0 d% V: f) z" a& g
Imagine Rain---singer,actor,fashion designer!!
& z% Z7 z& p. i6 `. Y可能他知道人气有一天可能会下坡,那个拥有婴儿皮肤,连一棵豆豆都很难看得见的帅哥,想要在30岁后从事商界,但他还是会在演艺圈里.
6 V/ ^7 ?2 m: k: A+ }. z4 c" u想象Rain:歌手,演员,fashion designer(设计师)
2 ~" c1 O! y" b# Q5 q"I like design."He offfers in english..
1 M1 G; z  s2 `" Q"Jeans,streatwear,everything!"; l) @$ l, _7 A2 @2 J
His choice of outfit for the day is more Italian designer chic than hip hop cool:a white mandarin collar design shirt buttoned only from waist down,a silk scarf,a luxe beige jacket and a 3 inch high black leather boots.No wonder the 1.85m guy towers over everyone in the room.' f: ~! G: \. d7 h5 P* @; i
"我很喜欢设计!"他用英文说."什么都喜欢设计,牛仔裤,衣服."
( t  F7 W- {; p% E) l1 D9 `3 w8 e# I/ W他那天的穿作很有意大利的风味,白色的collar design shirt (衬衫),用丝做的丝精,beige的外套和一双3寸高的黑皮鞋.难怪他比在场的任何人高.
! d& m) s2 O; F! Z, DThe singapore fans have asked you about the birthday gift that they gave you last year: a business class korean air ticket,costing$3700 to buy."Yes, i got it,but i couldnt use it as i was in the midst of filming a drama.I still keep it at home." When you tell him he needs to get the vadility date extended,he laughs:"I probably wont be using it,but i will definately keep it as a momento."
6 C4 y# p" Q" Y" ^; @新加坡的歌迷问说去练送你的生日礼物(来新加坡的韩国机票,头等仓,需要3700元买到)."对,我收到了.但因为我去年还在拍戏,所以没办法来,我把它放在家里."当记者们说要把日期延迟,他笑着说:"我应该不会用它.但会把它当作纪念品,放在家."+ N: L$ q3 G- G1 Y( i6 ^
And if he has the chance,he says: "I want to visit Singapore again on a private trip,not a star."( E) W  C" O* t  J# @
若以后有机会的话,我想再来到新加坡,但是以私人的身份,不是艺人."
5 d" V& f* l( A$ x0 ~1 i9 A9 |pumpkinbi25Related news:$ G) u' L, p( X  d+ ^( e* H6 G" T

+ C5 i: r  N7 D+ f& B2 t  聪明女人春季九大饮食减肥技巧-减肥食谱 wow gold from wow gold game site >> 聪明女人春季九大饮食减肥技巧-减肥食谱
2#
发表于 30.10.2009 10:51:36 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋