开元食味
德国频道
查看: 2032|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

将美元兑换成欧元Changing dollars to EURO

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 6.5.2003 13:57:51 | 只看该作者
将美元兑换成欧元Changing dollars to EURO<br>C1=Clerk. C2=Customer<br><br>C1: Good morning, sir. May I help you? <br>C2: Yes, please. I want to get some EURO for my stay in Germany. Can I buy them with American dollars? <br>C1: Of course, sir. We are an authorized foreign exchange bank and can change them for you. <br><br>---------------------------------------------------------------- <br><br>C2: Well, I have got $467.49 that I want to change. What&#39;s the exchange rate today? <br>C1: Today&#39;s rate for cash purchases is listed on this chart here. I can exchange the bills for you, but we cannot take the coins. <br>C2: Oh, really? Why not? <br>C1: We don&#39;t deal in coins, sir. Usually, we have very little request for coin exchange and it makes it difficult for us to maintain a supply of coins adequate to what may be needed. <br>C2: Oh, yes, I remember that that was true in America, too. I couldn’t get any EURO coins before I left. <br>C1: Our head office may keep a supply of coins, but branches rarely do. So we just exchange the bills and make up any difference in EURO coins. Do you have your passport with you? <br>C2: Yes, here it is. <br>C1: Well, pleasee sign your name and local address on this exchange request. I’ll get yourEURO for you while you’re filling this out. <br><br><br>C1: 早安, 先生. 我能为您做些什么? <br>C2: 是的, 谢谢&#33; 在德国逗留期间, 我想换些欧元, 我可以用美元兑换欧元吗? <br>C1: 可以, 先生. 我们是经批准的外汇银行, 能够为您兑换货币. <br>C2: 那好, 我想把467.49美元兑换成欧元. 今天的兑换率是多少? <br>C1: 今天的现款购买兑换率列在这里的这张图表上, 我可给您兑换纸币, 但是我们不收硬币. <br>C2: 哦, 真的吗? 为什么? <br>C1: 我们不买卖硬币, 先生. 平时我们这里很少需要兑换硬币, 这样就使我们很难保存一批足够 的硬币应付可能的需要量. <br>C2: 哦, 是的. 我记得在美国也是如此. 看来在我离开之前可能是一点欧元硬币也弄不到了.<br>C1: 我们总行可能提供硬币, 但是分行很少有这样做的. 因此, 我们只能兑换纸币并用马克硬币补齐差额. 您带护照了吗?<br>C2: 带了, 在这. <br>C1: 请把您的姓名, 本地住址写在兑换申请单上, 还要写上您的护照号码. 在您填写时, 我给您准备欧元.<br><br><br><br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋