开元食味
德国频道
查看: 1523|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Talk show

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 7.5.2003 14:19:51 | 只看该作者
Playwright Jim Sherman wrote this today after Hu Jintao was named chief of <br>the Communist Party in China.<br>(We take you now to the Oval Office.)<br><br>George: Condi&#33; Nice to see you. What&#39;s happening?<br>Condi: Sir, I have the report here about the new leader of China.<br><br>George: Great. Lay it on me.<br>Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.<br><br>George: That&#39;s what I want to know.<br>Condi: That&#39;s what I&#39;m telling you.<br><br>George: That&#39;s what I&#39;m asking you. Who is the new leader of China?<br>Condi: Yes.<br><br>George: I mean the fellow&#39;s name.<br>Condi: Hu.<br><br>George: The guy in China.<br>Condi: Hu.<br><br>George: The new leader of China.<br>Condi: Hu.<br><br>George: The Chinaman&#33;<br>Condi: Hu is leading China.<br><br>George: Now whaddya&#39; asking me for?<br>Condi: I&#39;m telling you Hu is leading China.<br><br>George: Well, I&#39;m asking you. Who is leading China?<br>Condi: That&#39;s the man&#39;s name.<br><br>George: That&#39;s who&#39;s name?<br>Condi: Yes.<br><br>George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China<br>?<br>Condi: Yes, sir.<br><br>George: Yassir? Yassir Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle Ea<br>st.<br>Condi: That&#39;s correct.<br><br>George: Then who is in China?<br>Condi: Yes, sir.<br><br>George: Yassir is in China?<br>Condi: No, sir.<br><br>George: Then who is?<br>Condi: Yes, sir.<br><br>George: Yassir?<br>Condi: No, sir.<br><br>George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get<br> me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone.<br>Condi: Kofi?<br><br>George: No, thanks.<br>Condi: You want Kofi?<br><br>George: No.<br>Condi: You don&#39;t want Kofi.<br><br>George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk,then <br>get me the U.N.<br>Condi: Yes, sir.<br><br>George: Not Yassir&#33; The guy at the U.N.<br>Condi: Kofi?<br><br>George: Milk&#33; Will you please make the call?<br>Condi: And call who?<br><br>George: Who is the guy at the U.N?<br>Condi: Hu is the guy in China.<br><br>George: Will you stay out of China?&#33;<br>Condi: Yes, sir.<br><br>George: And stay out of the Middle East&#33; Just get me the guy at the U.N.<br>Condi: Kofi.<br><br>George: All right&#33; With cream and two sugars. Now get on the phone.<br>(Condi picks up the phone.)<br>Condi: Rice, here.<br><br>George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.<br>Maybe we should send some to the guy in China. And the Middle East. Can you <br>get Chinese food in the Middle East?<br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋