开元食味
德国频道
查看: 902|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

cartier glasses Assist elementary school of Fan Xinhua grade brings into student

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 31.7.2009 21:01:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
(Rao Li of reporter of Yun of reporter plum dawn) yesterday, elementary school of new Hua Lu 5 (2) of the class fragrant fragrant (alias) , eyesight check-up undertakes in the sanitation and antiepideic station. This semester, she cannot let eyesight drop. Otherwise, arrived period end, she may cannot get “ starlet ” .    This was recently, the new regulation —— that elementary school of Ou Xinhua grade publishs Fan Cheng brings into student eyesight protection final nucleus. After every semester terms begins, the student should undertake eyesight is checked and make a record. Semester end, the student undertakes eyesight is checked again.    If eyesight circumstance compares examination nowadays to fall, in the &rdquo,cartier glasses; of appraise through comparison of student of “ star class of period end, the student cannot obtain “ ego health to protect astral ” , other judge actor to also will suffer be restricted. Myopic rate exceeds the class of 8% , also cannot obtain judge ” of “ outstanding class.    Tao Mingcai of this officer president says, current, pupil myopia rate is very high, this action aims to enhance the knowledge that teacher, student protects to eyesight, let the habit using an eye with student correct nurturance.  cartier glasses  W( _7 a: x; e7 k
# Q+ P) o; g8 w" o
cartier glasses
6 I9 r3 n- ^6 h+ B  z. q3 B
4 b7 @% |+ v6 h4 H9 Ncartier glasses6 w; Y" J0 C( z
7 W3 C/ I; d& d, M( @6 E* N# e
cartier glasses
. S1 u5 U, e1 ?5 F, K# {. U  |* ~3 e8 e& A
cartier glasses
  G! y! T9 b- l7 m( Q" ~& s' p" M$ t; b& `! D) N; q  G6 k& M
cartier glasses
: s- I3 L/ l3 `. `cartier glasses
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册