查看: 839|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

New a group of things with common features of Sun Guangyi of person of glasses

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 31.7.2009 21:02:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
即时机票
On October 26, be in Shanghai new a group of things with common features when new office building of glasses limited company begins, new Sun Guangyi of person of door of a group of things with common features palm expresses: "Take oneself route, do not follow the step from the person of the same trade. " the author takes the opportunity the opportunity undertook an interview to Sun Zong. The author: Sun Zong hello! Regard glasses industry as an elder practitioner, the phase that your development succeeds this to today, after-thought is what affected you at the outset, let you choose glasses such successes that this group course of study becomes?     Sun Zong: At the outset also an accidental opportunity let me choose glasses this group, discover this group still is in the times of dispute of a large number of heroes next, to me the opportunity wants to be able to hold have perspective only,cartier glasses, stem from such motivation just about, I was in this one adamantinely to go today, more important is to do this group to let me know a lot of friends, should say to do not have me without them today, of course I believe to calculate I am not to make this group today, also can a heaven and earth waits for me.   [1] [2] [3] issues one pagecartier glasses6 Y0 J% k) N9 A& C# K7 \* {6 ?
& z2 y0 |- P6 f% P, O6 k
cartier glasses
& a1 C  p: @' q- S$ c0 P; T# h8 |* K5 Q
cartier glasses
/ o# o& X) o: v4 ^* c& S: u/ k
( N, _7 E% b& v4 P: W! r, ~, zcartier glasses
4 t: u) E' x7 u9 r# o& d
6 d; C% Y6 {# x" ~1 ]1 k! qcartier glasses
0 r- ?7 f" I4 W$ x, l2 ^
# L3 I3 ^( V- {0 E0 k+ M' \$ ]cartier glasses' z! g6 h/ i+ T1 y
cartier glasses
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册