德国频道
查看: 1679|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

剧本连载

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 5.5.2003 21:45:25 | 只看该作者
即时机票
欣赏剧本集娱乐于学习于一身。大家还可以当通俗小说看,我将实验性的连载几部,大家也可以点播(尽量搜索)。如果效果不好,请随时提意见。而且希望大家用外语点评(中文。。。忍了)。最好影视版还能配合下载,那就更无敌了!谢谢<br>
2#
 楼主| 发表于 5.5.2003 21:46:04 | 只看该作者
今天我选择了truman show&#33;(金。凯瑞)<br>The Lunar Room<br><br>                        CHRISTOF<br>           We&#39;ve become bored with watching actors<br>           give us phony emotions.  We&#39;re tired of<br>           pyrotechnics and special effects. While<br>           the world he inhabits is in some<br>           respects counterfeit, there&#39;s nothing<br>           fake about Truman himself.  No<br>           scripts, no cue cards...It isn&#39;t always<br>           Shakespeare but it&#39;s genuine.  It&#39;s a<br>           life.<br><br>Truman&#39;s Bathroom<br><br>                        TRUMAN<br>                 (to mirror cam)<br>           I&#39;m not going to make it. You&#39;re going<br>           to have to go on without me.  No way,<br>           mister, you&#39;re going to the top of this<br>           mountain...Broken legs and all.<br><br>The Lunar Room<br><br>                        CHRISTOF<br>           We find many viewers leave him on all<br>           night for comfort.<br><br>Truman&#39;s Bathroom<br><br>                        TRUMAN<br>                 (to mirror cam)<br>           You&#39;re crazy, you know that?<br><br>Interview<br><br>                        MERYL<br>           Well, I mean, there is no--there is no<br>           difference between a private life and a<br>           public life.  My--my life is my life, is<br>           The Truman Show.  The Truman Show is...a<br>           lifestyle.  It&#39;s a noble life.  It is...a<br>           truly blessed life.<br><br>Truman&#39;s Bathroom<br><br>                        TRUMAN<br>                 (to mirror cam)<br>           I&#39;m not going to get to the top. All<br>           right, promise me one thing though: If<br>           I die before I reach the summit, you will<br>           use me as an alternative source of food.<br>           Eeeewwww, gross.<br><br>Interview<br><br>                        MARLON<br>           It&#39;s all true.  It&#39;s all real.  Nothing here<br>           is fake.  Nothing you see on this show<br>           is fake.  It&#39;s merely controlled.<br><br>Truman&#39;s Bathroom<br><br>                        TRUMAN<br>           Eat me, dammit.  That&#39;s an order.<br>           Maybe just my love handles.<br>           I have love handles.....little ones.<br><br>                        MERYL (O.S)<br>           Truman&#33;  You&#39;re going to be late&#33;<br><br>                        TRUMAN<br>           Okay&#33;&#33;<br>                 (sighs)<br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋