开元食味
德国频道
查看: 704|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

i did it my way

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 3.8.2006 13:31:32 | 只看该作者
<br /><!-- music_n_start --><param name="BACKGROUNDCOLOR" <br /><embed src="http://www.mp3000.net/redirect/277212/d793663f1cc32f4e8050a843613c5ba0/frank-sinatra-i-did-it-my-way.mp3" align="baseline" border="0" width="275" height="40" type="audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin" console="MusicClip1" controls="ControlPanel" autostart="false"><br><a href="http://www.mp3000.net/redirect/277212/d793663f1cc32f4e8050a843613c5ba0/frank-sinatra-i-did-it-my-way.mp3" target="_blank">--- 右击鼠标,然后保存 ---</a><!-- music_n_end --><br /><br />And now, the end is near;<br />And so I face the final curtain.<br />My friend, Ill say it clear,<br />Ill state my case, of which Im certain.<br /><br />Ive lived a life thats full.<br />Ive traveled each and evry highway;<br />And more, much more than this,<br />I did it my way.<br /><br />Regrets, Ive had a few;<br />But then again, too few to mention.<br />I did what I had to do<br />And saw it through without exemption.<br /><br />I planned each charted course;<br />Each careful step along the byway,<br />But more, much more than this,<br />I did it my way.<br /><br />Yes, there were times, Im sure you knew<br />When I bit off more than I could chew.<br />But through it all, when there was doubt,<br />I ate it up and spit it out.<br />I faced it all and I stood tall;<br />And did it my way.<br /><br />Ive loved, Ive laughed and cried.<br />Ive had my fill; my share of losing.<br />And now, as tears subside,<br />I find it all so amusing.<br /><br />To think I did all that;<br />And may I say - not in a shy way,<br />No, oh no not me,<br />I did it my way.<br /><br />For what is a man, what has he got?<br />If not himself, then he has naught.<br />To say the things he truly feels;<br />And not the words of one who kneels.<br />The record shows I took the blows -<br />And did it my way&#33;
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 3.8.2006 15:57:44 | 只看该作者
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋