德国频道
楼主: quantum
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英文老歌五十首

[复制链接]
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:11:11 | 只看该作者
即时机票
11. MOON RIVER <br><br>Moon River, wider than a mile, <br>I&#39;m crossing you in style, someday. <br>Oh, dream maker, you heart breakers <br>Wherever you&#39;re going, I&#39;m going your way. <br>Two driffers, off to see the world, <br>There&#39;s such a lot of world to see. <br>We&#39;re after the same rainbow&#39;s end, <br>Waiting round the bend, <br>My Huckleberry friend, <br>Moon River and me. <br>  
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:11:25 | 只看该作者
12. MEMORIES <br><br>Memories light the corners of my mind, <br>Misty water color memories of the way we were. <br>Scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind. <br>Smiles we gave to one another for the way we were. <br>Can it be that it was so simple then, <br>Or has time rewritten every line? <br>If we had the chance to do it all again, <br>Tell me would we, could we? <br>Memories may be beautiful and yet, <br>What&#39;s too painful to remember we simply choose to forget. <br>So it&#39;s the laughter we will remember, <br>Whenever we remember the way we were, the way we were. <br> <br>
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:11:41 | 只看该作者
13. THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM <br><br><br>To dream the impossible dream, to fight the unbeatable foe, <br>To bear with unbearable sorrow, to run where the brave dare not go, <br>To right the unrightable wrong, to love pure and chaste from afar. <br>To try when your arms are too weary, to reach the unreachable star, <br>This is my quest, to follow that star, <br>No matter how hopeless, no matter how far, <br>To fight for the right, without question or pause, <br>To be willing to march into hell for a heavenly cause, <br>And I know if I&#39;ll only true to this glorious quest, <br>That my heart will be peaceful and calm when I&#39;m laid to my rest. <br>And the world will be better for this, <br>That one man scorned and covered with scars, <br>Still strove with his last ounce of courage, <br>To fight the unbeatable foe, <br>To reach the unreachable star. <br>  
14#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:12:07 | 只看该作者
14. WE&#39;VE ONLY JUST BEGUN <br><br>Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near? <br>We&#39;ve only just begun to live. <br>White lace and promises. <br>A kiss for luck and we&#39;ve on our way. <br>We&#39;ve only begun. <br>Before the rising sun we fly. <br>So many roads for choose. <br>We start off walking and learn to run. <br>And yet we&#39;ve just begun. <br>Sharing horizons that are new to us. <br>Watching the signs along the way. <br>Talking it over just the two of us. <br>Working together day to day. <br>Together. <br>And when the evening comes we smile. <br>So much of life ahead. <br>We&#39;ll find a place where there&#39;s room to grow. <br>And yet we&#39;ve just begun. <br>Sharing horizons that are new to us. <br>Watching the signs along the way. <br>Talking it over just the two of us. <br>Working together day to day. <br>Together, together. <br>And when the evening comes we smile. <br>So much of life ahead. <br>We&#39;ll find a place where there&#39;s room to grow. <br>And yes we&#39;ve just begun <br>
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:12:25 | 只看该作者
15. ON THE TOP OF THE WORLD <br><br>Such a feeling&#39;s coming over me. <br>There is wonder in most everything I see. <br>Not a cloud in the sky. <br>122. STREETS OF PAIN - RICHARD MARX <br>be surprised if it&#39;s a dream. <br>Everything I want the world to be. <br>Is now coming true especially for me. <br>And the reason is clear, <br>It&#39;s because you are here. <br>You&#39;re the nearest thing to heaven that <br>I&#39;ve seen. <br>I&#39;m on the top of the world. <br>Looking --- <br>Down on creation. <br>And the only explanation I can find, <br>Is the love that I&#39;ve found. <br>Ever since you&#39;ve been around. <br>Your love&#39;s put me at the top of the world. <br>Something in the wind has learned my name. <br>And it&#39;s telling me that things are not the same. <br>In the leaves on the trees and the touch of the breeze. <br>There&#39;s a pleasing sense of happiness for me. <br>There is only one wish on my mind. <br>When this day is through I hope that I will find. <br>That tomorrow will be just same for you and me. <br>All I&#39;ll need will be mine if you are here. <br> <br>
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:12:38 | 只看该作者
16. TICKET TO RIDE <br><br>I think I&#39;m gonna be sad. <br>I think it&#39;s today, Yeah. <br>The boy that&#39;s drivin&#39; me mad is goin&#39; away. <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride, <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride. <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride and he don&#39;t care. <br>He said that livin&#39; with me was bringin&#39; him down,Yeah. <br>He would never be free when I was around. <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride, <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride. <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride and he don&#39;t care. <br>Don&#39;t know why he&#39;s ridin&#39; so high. <br>He ought to right, <br>He ought to do right by me. <br>Before he gets to saying&#39; good-bye he ought to do right, <br>He ought to do right by me. <br>I think I&#39;m gonna be sad. <br>I think it&#39;s today, Yeah. <br>The boy that&#39;s drivin&#39; me mad is goin&#39; away <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride He&#39;s got a ticket to ride <br>He&#39;s got a ticket to ride and he don&#39;t care. <br>Don&#39;t care anywhere. <br>Think I&#39;m goin&#39; be sad.
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2.6.2003 12:13:38 | 只看该作者
17. COUNTRY ROAD <br><br>Almost heaven West Virginia, <br>Blue Ridge Mountain, Shenandoah River. <br>Life is old there, older than the trees. <br>Younger than the mountain, <br>Growing like a breeze. <br>Country road take me home, to the place, <br>I belong. <br>West Virginia, Mountain Mama. <br>Take me home. Country road. <br>All my memories gather round her. <br>Miner&#39;s ladies. Stranger to blue water. <br>Dark and dusty, painted on the sky. <br>Misty taste of Moonshine. <br>Teardrop in my eyes. <br>Country road take me home ,to the place,I belong. <br>West Virginia, Mountain Mama. <br>Take me home. Country road. <br>I hear her voice in the morning hours she calls me. <br>The radio reminds me of my home far away. <br>And drivin&#39; down the road I get a feeling <br>  I should have been home yesterday, yesterday. <br> <br>
18#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:53:24 | 只看该作者
18. I&#39;M TELLING YOU NOW <br><br><br>Have I told you lately that I love you. <br>Could I tell you once again somehow. <br>Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you. <br>Well, darling, I&#39;m telling you now. <br> <br> This heart could break into if you refuse me. <br> I know good without you anyhow. <br> Have I told you lately that I love you. <br> Well, darling, I&#39;m telling you now. <br> <br>Have I told you lately when I&#39;m sleeping. <br>Every dream dreams you somehow. <br>Have I told you who are like to share my love with forever. <br>Well, darling, I&#39;m telling you now. <br> <br> This heart could break into if you refuse me. <br> I know good without you anyhow. <br> Have I told you lately that I love you. <br> Well, darling, I&#39;m telling you now. <br> <br>
19#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:53:45 | 只看该作者
19. ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH <br><br><br>He was born in the summer of his twenty-seventh year. <br>Comin&#39; home to a place he&#39;d never been before. <br>He left yesterday behind him. <br>You might say he was born again you might say <br>   he find a sky to every door. <br>When he first came to the mountains his life was far away <br>   on the road and hangin&#39; by a song. <br>But the string&#39;s already broken and <br>   he doesn&#39;t really care. <br>You keep changing fast and it don&#39;t last for long. <br>The Colorado Rocky Mountain High. <br>I&#39;ve seen it rainin&#39; fire in the sky. <br>The shadows from the starlight are softer than a lullaby. <br>Rocky Mountain High. Colorado. Rocky Maintain High. <br>   High in Colorado. <br>He climbed to see the mountains. <br>He saw silver clouds below. <br>He saw everything as far as you can see. <br>And they say that he got crazy once and <br>   he tried to touch the sun. <br>And lost a friend but kept the memory. <br>Now he walks in quiet solitude. <br>The forest and the streams. <br>Seeking grace in every step he takes. <br>His side has turned inside himself to try and <br>   understand the serenity of a clear blue mountain lake. <br> <br>The Colorado Rocky Mountain High. <br>I&#39;ve seen it rainin&#39; fire in the sky. <br>   Talk down and listen to the casual reply. <br>Rocky Mountain High, High in Colorado. <br>   Rocky Mountain High, High in Colorado. <br>Now his life is full of wonder but his heart still <br>   knows some fear, of a simple thing <br>   he cannot comprehend. <br>While they tried to tear the mountains down <br>   to bring in a couple more. <br>More people. More scars upon the land. <br>And the Colorado Rocky Mountain High. <br>I&#39;ve seen it rainin&#39; fire in the sky. <br>Though he&#39;d be a poorer man if he never saw an eagle fly. <br>Rocky Mountain High. Colorado Rocky Mountain High. <br>I&#39;ve seen it rainin&#39; fire in the sky. <br>Friends around the campfire and everybody&#39;s high. <br>Rocky Mountain High. High in Colorado. <br>Rocky Mountain High. <br>   . . . <br>
20#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:54:43 | 只看该作者
20. QUE SERA, SERA <br><br><br>When I was just a little girl I asked my mother, <br>"What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?" <br>Here&#39;s what she said to me: <br>   Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be. <br>   The future&#39;s not ours to see. Que sera, sera. <br>   What will be will be. <br>When I grew up and fell in love I asked my sweetheart, <br>"What lies ahead? Will we have rainbows day after day?" <br>Here&#39;s what my sweetheart said: <br>   Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be. <br>   The future&#39;s not ours to see. Que sera, sera. <br>   What will be will be. <br>Now I have children of my own. They ask their mother: <br>"What will I be? Will I be handsome? Will I be rich?" <br>I tell them tenderly: <br>   Que sera, sera. Whatever will be will be. <br>   The future&#39;s not ours to see. Que sera, sera. <br>   What will be will be. <br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋