开元食味
德国频道
楼主: quantum
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英文老歌五十首

[复制链接]
21#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:55:00 | 只看该作者
21. PRAYERS <br><br><br>I&#39;ve been lately thinking about my life&#39;s time, <br>All the things I&#39;ve done and how it&#39;s been. <br>I can&#39;t help believing in my own mind. <br>I know I&#39;m going to hate to see it end. <br>I&#39;ve seen a lot of sun shine, I&#39;ve slept out in the rain. <br>Spent a night or two all on my own. <br>I&#39;ve known my lady&#39;s pleasures. Had myself some friends. <br>Spent a time or two in my own home. <br>I have to say it now it&#39;s been a good life all in all, <br>It&#39;s really fine to have the chance to hang around. <br>Lie there by the fire, and watch the evening tire. <br>While all the friends and my old lady sit and <br>   pass the pipe around. <br>Talk of poems, prayers and promises. <br>And things that we believe in. <br>How sweet is it to love someone. How right is it to care. <br>How long it&#39;s been since yesterday. <br>What about tomorrow, <br>What about our dreams and all the memories we share. <br> <br>The days they pass so quickly now. The nights are seldom long. <br>The time around me whisper when it&#39;s cold. <br>Changes somehow frighten me. Still I have to smile. <br>It turns me on to think of growing old. <br>For though my life&#39;s been good to me. <br>There&#39;s still so much to do. <br>So many things my mind has never known. <br>I&#39;d like to raise the family. I&#39;d like to sail away. <br>And dance across the mountains on the moon. <br>*Refrain* <br> <br>
22#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:55:20 | 只看该作者
22. SING A SONG <br><br><br>Sing, sing a song, sing out loud, sing out strong. <br>Sing of good things, not bad. <br>Sing of happy, not sad. <br>Sing, sing a song, make it simple to last your whole life long. <br>Don&#39;t worry that it&#39;s not good enough for anyone else to hear. <br>Just sing, sing a song. <br><br>Sing, sing a song, let the world sing along. <br>Sing of love that could be <br>Sing for you and for me. <br>*refrain* <br> <br>
23#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:55:36 | 只看该作者
23. FOR ALL WE KNOW <br><br><br>Love, look at the two of us. <br>Strangers in many ways. <br>We&#39;ve got a lot of time to share. <br>So much to say. <br>And as we go from day to day I&#39;ll feel you close to me. <br>But time alone will tell. <br>Let&#39;s take a lot of time to say:" I knew you well". <br>For only time will tell us so. <br>And love may grow for all we know. <br>Love look at the two of us. <br>Strangers in many ways. <br>Let&#39;s take a lot of time to say:" I knew you well". <br>For only time will tell us so. <br>And love may grow for all we know. <br> <br>
24#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:55:53 | 只看该作者
24. OVER AND OVER <br><br><br>I never dared to reach for the moon. <br>I never thought I&#39;d know heaven so soon. <br>I couldn&#39;t hope to say how I feel <br>The joy in my heart, no words can reveal. <br> <br>Now just the memory the tears that I cried. <br>Now just the memory the sighs that I sighed. <br>Dreams that I cherished now have come true. <br>All my tomorrows I give to you. <br> <br>Lights on the leaves may turn to gold. <br>Love that we share will never grow old. <br>Here in your arms all else far away. <br>Here in your arms for ever I&#39;ll stay. <br> <br>   Over and over I whisper your name. <br>   Over and over I kiss you again. <br>   I see the light of love in your eyes. <br>   Love is forever, no more good-bye. <br> <br>
25#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:56:14 | 只看该作者
25. YESTERDAY ONCE MORE <br><br><br>When I was young I listened to the radio, <br>Waiting for my favorite songs. <br>When they played I&#39;d sing along. It made me smile. <br>Those were such happy times and not so long ago. <br>How I wondered where they&#39;d gone. <br>But they&#39;re back again just like a long lost friend. <br>All the songs I love so well. <br>Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wu-wo-wu, still shines. <br>Every shingle-lingle-ling that they startin&#39; to sing, so fine. <br>When they get to the part, where he&#39;s breaking her heart. <br>It can really make me cry just like before. <br>It&#39;s yesterday once more. <br> <br>Looking back on how it was in years gone by, <br>And the good times that I had. <br>Make the days seem rather sad. So much has changed. <br>It was songs of love that I would sing to them. <br>And I&#39;d memorize each word. <br>Those old melodies still sound so good to me. <br>As they melt the years away. <br>Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wu-wo-wu, still shines. <br>Every shingle-lingle-ling that they startin&#39; to sing, so fine. <br>Oh, my best memories come back clearly to me <br>Some can even make me cry just like before. <br>It&#39;s yesterday once more. <br> <br>
26#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:56:36 | 只看该作者
26. A YOUNG TREE IN THE WINTER TIME <br><br><br>It&#39;s gonna take some time, this time, <br>To get myself in shape. <br>I really fell out of line this time, <br>I really missed the gate. <br>The birds on the telephone line, (next time), <br>   are crying out to me. (next time). <br>And I won&#39;t be so blind next time and I&#39;ll find some harmony. <br>But it&#39;s going to take some time, this time, <br>   and I can&#39;t make demands. <br>But like the young trees in the winter time, <br>I&#39;ll learn how to bend. <br>After all the tears we spent how could we make amends. <br>So it&#39;s one more round for experience. <br>And I&#39;m on the road again. <br>And it&#39;s going to take some time this time. <br>And I can&#39;t make demands. <br>I&#39;ll learn how to bend. <br>It&#39;s going to take some time, this time. <br>No matter what I plan. <br>But like the young trees in the winter time. <br>I&#39;ll learn how to bend. <br>After all the tears we&#39;ve spent how could we made amends. <br>So it&#39;s one more round for experience. <br>And I&#39;m on the road again. <br>And it&#39;s going to take some time, this time. <br> <br>
27#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:57:01 | 只看该作者
27. PALOMA BLANCA <br><br><br>When the sun shines on the mountains. <br>And the night is on the run. <br>It&#39;s a new day, it&#39;s a new way. <br>And I fly up to the sun. <br>I can feel the morning sun-light, <br>I can smell the new born hay. <br>I can hear god&#39;s voice calling from my golden sky light way. <br>Una paloma blanca <br>I&#39;m just a bird in the sky. <br>Una paloma blanca. <br>Over the mountains I fly, no one can take my freedom away. <br>Once I had my share of losing . <br>Once they locked me on a chain. <br>Yes, they tried to break my power. <br>Oh&#33; I still can feel the pain. <br>No one can take my freedom away. <br> <br>
28#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:57:17 | 只看该作者
28. OH, CAROL <br><br><br>Oh, Carol, I&#39;m but a fool, <br>Darling I love you tho you treat me cruel, <br>You hurt me and you made me cry, <br>But if you leave me, <br>I will surely die. <br>Darling there will never be another cause I love you so, <br>Don&#39;t ever leave me, <br>Say you&#39;ll never go <br>I will always want you for my sweet heart, <br>No matter what you do. <br>Oh, Carol, <br>I&#39;m so in love with you. <br> <br>
29#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:57:38 | 只看该作者
29. RUN SAMSON RUN <br><br><br>In the bible. One thousand years be see. <br>There&#39;s a story of ancient history. <br>Bout the feeler. Who was strong as he could be <br>Tell he met a cheating guy. Who brought him tragedy. <br> She was a demon, a devil in this sky, he was taken <br> By the angel in her eyes. That lady barber. <br> Was very well-equipped, You can bet you&#39;re bottom <br> Darling, he was gonna get crept. <br>Oh, Darlilah made sammy&#39;s like a sin and he parished <br>When the roof fell in. There&#39;s a morrow <br>So listen to me now. As a letter of delilah <br>in which end never regard. <br> Oh, Run samson run. Darling&#39;s on her way. <br> Run samson run. You ain&#39;t got time to stay. <br> Run samson run. On your mark you better start <br> As soon and just a hungry lion and the guy with a cheating heart <br> <br>
30#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:57:58 | 只看该作者
30. ROSE ARE RED <br><br><br>A long long time ago, on graduation day, <br>You-handed me-your book-I signed this way. <br>Roses are red my love, violets are blue <br>Sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you <br> <br>We dated - through high school, and when-the-bie day came <br>I wrote into-your book next-to my name. <br>Roses are red my love, violets are blue <br>Sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you <br> <br>Then I run far-away, and you find-someone new. <br>I read your letter dear - and I wrote back to you&#33; <br>Roses are red my love, violets are blue <br>Sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you <br> <br>Is that-your-little girl. She look-a lot like you <br>Someday-some boy will write in her book too, <br>Roses are red my love, violets are blue <br>Sugar is sweet my love, but not as sweet as you <br> <br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋