德国频道
楼主: quantum
打印 上一主题 下一主题

英文老歌五十首

[复制链接]
31#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:58:25 | 只看该作者
即时机票
31. I LOVE YOU BABY <br><br><br>As I walked by the seaside. As I walked through the grass <br>I see little blue-birds making love while I pass <br>The bees are humming and there&#39;s singing every where <br>Every-one&#39;s in love <br> <br>Oh-oh I love you baby. I love you so <br>I need you honey. I&#39;ll never let you go <br>Cause you&#39;re the girl in my heart <br>You&#39;re the one I a-dare and I-love you <br> <br>As I walked by the school yard. As I walked by the gate. <br>I see the weeping willow, where we kissed on every date <br>And carved in the back you&#39;ll find an arrow and a heart. <br>And under-neath insects <br> <br>Oh-oh I love you baby. I love you so <br>I need you honey. I&#39;ll never let you go <br>Cause you&#39;re the girl in my hear <br>You&#39;re the one I a-dare and I-love you <br> <br>As I walked to the corner. As I pass the candy store. <br>I hear a fairly music. That&#39;s I once seen before. <br>Oh how you help me. And the music softly play <br>I was so in love. <br> <br>Oh-oh I love you baby. I love you s <br>I need you honey. I&#39;ll never let you go <br>Cause you&#39;re the girl in my heart <br>You&#39;re the one I a-dare and I-love you <br> <br>
32#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:58:49 | 只看该作者
32. RIVER OF NO RETURN <br><br><br>There is a river called the river of no return <br>Sometimes it&#39;s peaceful and sometimes wild and free <br>Love is a traveler on the river of no return. <br>Swept on forever to the last in the stormy sea <br>Wail-a-ree I can hear the river call. <br>Where the roon in waterful. <br>Wail-a-ree I can hear my lover call come to me <br>I lost my love on the river and forever my <br>   heart well yearn-gone gone forever <br>Down the river of no return <br>Wail-a-ree-Wail-a ree-She&#39;ll never return-to me <br> <br>
33#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:59:05 | 只看该作者
33. SAD MOVIES <br><br><br>Sad movies always make me cry <br>He said he had to work so I went to the show alone <br>They turned out the lights and turned up projector on <br>And just as the news of the world started to begin <br>I saw my darling and my best friend walk in <br>Though I was sitting there they didn&#39;t see <br>And so they sat right down in front of me <br>When he kissed her lips I almost died <br>And in the middle of the color can-toon I started to cry <br>Oh, Sad movies always make me cry <br>Oh, Sad movies always make me cry <br>So I got up and slowly walked down home <br>And mama saw the tears and said what is wrong <br>And so to keep from telling her a lie <br>I just said sad movies made me cry <br>Oh, Sad movies made me cry <br> <br>
34#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:59:25 | 只看该作者
34. DEBORAH <br><br><br>Deborah, oh oh you so fine <br>There&#39;s only one girl in my dreams wonder of my mind <br> <br>Truly dear I do love you <br>Deborah, don&#39;t make me blue <br>Other on the whole life thro&#39; <br>Deborah, I dream of you. <br> <br>Deborah, oh oh you so fine <br>There&#39;s only one girl in my dreams wonder of my mind <br> <br>I adore you, can you see. <br>Deborah, I want to be. <br>By your side for night and day. <br>Deborah, don&#39;t go away. <br> <br>Deborah, oh oh you so fine <br>There&#39;s only one girl in my dreams wonder of my mind <br> <br>
35#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 11:59:49 | 只看该作者
35. DANCE ON LITTLE GIRL <br><br><br>Dance dance on little girl <br>In the arms of some-one new <br>As you dance, as you twirl, <br>My heart, it dances with you <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Tell me what I&#39;ll done wrong <br>Why should he hold you tight. <br>While they&#39;re playing our song? <br>Oh&#33; I am watching you <br>Oh&#33; How can it be <br>That while I am watching you <br>I am watching-it was me <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Tell me why did we part <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Dance out of my heart <br> <br>Oh&#33; I am watching you <br>Oh&#33; How can it be <br>That while I am watching you <br>I am watching-it was me <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Tell me why did we part <br>Dance dance on little girl <br>Dance out of my heart <br> <br>Oh&#33; Look at you that you go silly girl <br>Oh, yes, I know that you wrong wrong wrong <br>Because you know that you gone gone gone <br>Oh&#33; Look at you are a silly silly girl <br> <br>
36#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 12:00:10 | 只看该作者
36. LOOK FOR A STAR <br><br><br>When life doesn&#39;t seem worth for living <br>And you don&#39;t really care who you are <br>When you fell there is no one beside you <br> Look for a star <br> <br>When you know you&#39;re alone and so lonely <br>And your friends have traveled a far <br>There is someone who&#39;s waiting to guide you <br> Look for a star <br> <br>For everyone has a lucky star <br>That shines in the sky up above <br>If you wish on your lucky star <br>You&#39;re sure to find someone to love <br> <br>A rich man, a poor man, a beggar <br>No matter who ever you are <br>There&#39;s friend who&#39;s waiting to guide you <br> Look for a star <br> <br>
37#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 12:00:30 | 只看该作者
37. THE END OF THE WORLD <br><br><br>Why do the sun go on shining <br>Why do the sea rush to shore <br>Don&#39;t they know it&#39;s the end of the world <br>Cause you don&#39;t love me anymore <br>Why does the birds go on singing <br>Why does the stars go above <br>Don&#39;t they know it&#39;s the end of the world <br>It ended when I lost your love <br> <br>I wake up in the morning and I wondered <br>Why everything the same as it does <br>I can&#39;t understand <br>No I can&#39;t understand <br>How life goes on the way it does <br>Why does my heart go on beating <br>Why do these eyes of main cry <br>Don&#39;t they know its the end of the world <br>It ended when you said good-bye <br> <br>
38#
 楼主| 发表于 3.6.2003 12:01:16 | 只看该作者
38. BLUE ON BLUE <br><br><br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>Blue on blue, now that we are three <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>And I find I can&#39;t get over losing you <br> <br>I walk along the street we used to walk <br>Two by Two lovers pass-and they&#39;re passing by <br>I could die cause you&#39;re not here with me <br>Now the three are bare there&#39;s <br>Sadness in the air and <br>I&#39;m as blue as I can be <br> <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>Blue on blue, now that we are three <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>And I find I can&#39;t get over losing you <br> <br>Night after lonely night we meet in dreams <br>As I run-to your side <br>You wait with open arms <br>Open arms that now are closed to me <br>Thru&#39;a value of tears your <br>Vision disappears and <br>I&#39;m as blue as I can be <br> <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>Blue on blue, now that we are three <br>Blue on blue, heartache on heartache <br>And I find I can&#39;t get over losing you <br> <br>
39#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:57:11 | 只看该作者
39. KISS ME ANOTHE <br><br><br>La...... <br>Kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss <br>Hold me another, squeeze another <br>Don&#39;t waste a night like this <br> <br>The carnial is in town and the degeners is hot <br>The moon dressed up like a clown <br>What a magic moment we&#39;ve got <br> <br>Kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss <br>Hold me another, squeeze another <br>Don&#39;t waste a night like this <br> <br>The fire crackers go pop <br>Every star is tippin his hat <br>You kiss me once then you stop <br>for the say, you shouldn&#39;t do that <br> <br>Kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss <br>Hold me another, squeeze another <br>Don&#39;t waste a night like this <br> <br>La...... <br>Two strangers left in the night <br>and two hearts were glad they were form <br>We two were strangers tonight <br>But maybe lovers by dawn <br> <br>Kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss me another, kiss <br>Hold me another, squeeze another <br>Don&#39;t waste a night like this <br>La...... <br>
40#
 楼主| 发表于 4.6.2003 14:57:29 | 只看该作者
40. MORE THAN I CAN SAY <br><br><br>Oh oh yea yea&#33; love you more than I can say <br>I&#39;ll love you twice as much tomorrow oh oh -- <br>Love you more than I can say <br>Oh oh yea yea&#33; I miss you every single day <br>Way must my life be filled with sorrow <br>Oh oh love you more than I can say <br> <br>Don&#39;t you know I love you so <br>Tell me please I got to know <br>Do you mean to make me cry <br>Am I just another guy? <br> <br>Oh oh yea yea&#33; I love you more than I can say <br>I&#39;ll love you twice as much tomorrow oh oh -- <br>Love you more than I can say <br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋