国内网游召集玩家进行内测

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 22.8.2007 00:52:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
即时机票
简单介绍如下:2 t' K4 y! ~" U1 U
5 ^" n2 ]' w1 u# _( A  s
《机甲世纪》是一款以机械战争为主的科幻游戏,支持基于团队的PVP系统,设计的核心集中在地球联邦与亚瑟共和国两个敌对阵营的冲突上,玩家可以扮演自然人或经过基因改造的强化人和新人类,驾驶人型机动兵器历险征战,战事将在地面、空中、宇宙进行。在这侵染着血与火、爱与恨、生与死的土地上,战争庞大频繁且刺激,集中体现了虚拟财产、团队朋友、角色成长和战略战术等要素。
2 ~% C; \9 k# q, Y7 Q' ^& _+ D- U% K( i! q( d
游戏特色:
3 |: v; G8 S3 H" G, M1 N5 L' J
8 P& v% I0 G, |- E0 z% w首创世界可消亡  游戏进程自己掌握0 N9 }8 F  X# V& [

4 ~1 R3 f4 a  j5 |3 o创新的阵营设定  尽情冒险随时PVP2 |  K# P1 M) C# M5 B9 p

1 Y8 o9 n$ s. D9 E& N, y严密的军团系统  高效管理指挥平台
; B2 T. N* q2 H: O# [
- j" D1 C# B/ S; A  m' U; H角色可自由组装  酷炫机甲个性鲜明
' P, F, L* s. e+ [
2 |) E" l: J* ~. K& e' Y1 [独特的变形系统  灵活攻击出奇制胜
7 x* K4 s# \# b+ g! x
! o6 U. M2 n2 S! W, f华丽的合体效果  突破极限乐趣无穷
2 d  {; m2 b# v! A+ p+ D" C8 l9 Q+ x8 f. G' j8 \
致命新概念武器  引爆未来战争美学
6 b# b5 t7 b, W4 _& v& a2 G6 E( h; p$ b2 y+ M% @: m+ c
庞大科幻世界观  光彩迷离内涵深刻# A0 }+ ]2 `5 x" c& G. n

# f, d* n' v. R* D# T 8 J2 o. r2 c" ?+ _. M+ p
. |$ l- G+ u4 |( E1 G9 D+ `5 f# @" L/ c! V
机甲世纪 美服内测预计于07年8月底开启。目前召集游戏玩家进行Beta内测。
' H+ W- }, R) y1 E! {6 Y2 O5 i4 ?8 V, H2 V4 {' a- ?
内测帐号发放请联系 Email: liangs@snailgame.net    MSN Messenger: rkspider@hotmail.com; p& U$ z* Z+ W

- h% V1 s& K) z官方网站 http://www.aoaus.com  (美服)  http://aoa.hanghai.com (中服). `3 C& u+ I! _, E: U

1 [. _1 h) k% Y3 X- s1 ], T. ]游戏蜗牛上海有限公司 国际事业部4 t" K3 E+ c, q9 P* x
6 Z+ l5 O# T1 v+ c5 i: f! K6 E
Age of Armor—Game Overview: h" u  h3 E. ~* u& a% c6 T

2 A" y: O# D9 f) C4 E4 `$ pUnder the influenced of the movie ‘Transformers’, topics of ‘robots’and ‘armors’ become the keywords in people’s eyes. Among all thearmor-based internet games, which one is the genuine king? The answeris Age of Armor. Its florid 3D images, attractive game stories, uniquegame system and battling modes determine its unshakable supreme role.
; u% I2 c3 i5 M; M& e! K6 H- L5 h) u
- o, M1 J' ^7 W/ r1 ~
8 K8 i8 [1 i7 }) c+ l% i( C) S1 K
Unique transform system& [; e1 l& k; c6 [* v8 ?' {) [
After ‘Transformers’ has been published; it’s the time for players totaste the wonderful feeling of the transform system in Age of Armor.0 Z7 C) k/ L# I0 K& x2 {
Most people who have seen the movie – ‘Transformers’ must be attractedby robots’ shaking transform process. To fight as those big robot guysin the film will become an impulsion in certain people’s minds and theycan accomplish this dream only in Age of Armor.
( C4 b4 ~& ?3 ~" P+ Y: f
# p! O. E1 ?( d: q6 X8 k
* m: g/ X1 S: `
) F8 l, a' D8 J6 L! c$ WOn the basis of its dazzling transform process and splendid battlescene, Age of Armor will construct a realistic fighting world for‘transformer’. The future wars in Age of Armor will upgrade into thewars among ‘transformers’; the fans of ‘transformers’ will realizetheir twenty years’ dream in virtual battle field in future.; D* {/ l) q6 U' P! v8 o1 u/ q( i
* p) k( G3 b2 l& R& U8 m

8 Y- P& {2 ?' Y4 ?% \
6 C! N# J/ |+ n9 e- v6 _0 A& m2 `% q+ }% p4 y2 k: X6 w
Expectant integrating system
% T  l. a8 Y* r% t& g' \3 q  }" y* ~& u( h8 X
Another relevant game system came out after the transform system. It iscalled integrating system which has close relationship with‘transformers’.
$ y% i+ K+ c0 u: M5 g3 z# Z& s. @; P1 \. h9 L
In Age of Armor, a six-member team can integrate and turn into a hugearmor warrior and after integrating, they separately act the functionof head, body, arms and legs. The captain of the team definitelybecomes the head of this huge armor warrior and controls all theaction, whereas other members play other roles in random. The power ofthe armor and shield in this warrior will be recalculated according tosix members’ armors and shields. At present, this weapon’s attack modeis close battle, however, its attack range is much wider than EnhancesHuman’s and it also has more powerful brisance. 2 Z9 O4 b! f4 O5 w4 x

& w& d! n9 Q. \0 k" i' NThe future world wars in Age of Armor’ will be filled with transformersafter the open of integrating system. Players can act as their mostfamous and favorite transformer fighters both according to theirfavorite patterns and using the adorning system in Age of Armor.$ Z  [7 i! m' c, S7 ~  K- t$ B

+ C% ]% h  h! U* o9 m: J  Q# W$ t  Z
Various fighting mode4 ]9 U, Z. y7 e
$ C/ p- h; ?# G! x
In future, ‘Combat’ will be the forever protagonist in the fightingfield of Age of Armor. Players can taste different delighted feeling indistinct modes of battling. There are three fighting modes all together.
2 y' P' c0 G/ j- k5 |+ a% \2 f& A) [6 ?5 C: J0 ~" v9 y$ ]
Firstly, the death leagues match which is the best stage in Age ofArmor for players to show their battle ability. Here, everyone can usehis/her weapons and armors to attack any other players and protecthimself/herself to survive and gain more battle experience. Theinclemency battling environment could reflect the fighting skill andsurvival ability of players. If you wish to show your outstandingability, this arena is surely the best place for you to exhibit yourpersonal heroism.3 z5 J. [2 E! K
* U3 J+ K$ j# D! N
Secondly, if you want to experience the joy of teamwork, the fourectypal missions will satisfy your desire. In the inclement environmentof those missions, success only attributes to those players who are ofone mind and survive in the end. Moreover, the cooperation betweenplayers is significant, which means the more they cooperate with eachother, the less damage they will suffer. After players have defeatedthe final boss, they would obtain rare equipment; meanwhile, they alsoreceive the maximum joy of teamwork.
3 m6 ?6 Y3 ~" m  O
9 g' G& r% y" UThirdly, the server extinguish war can be only found in Age of Armor,in which the fate of server is controlled by players. At the same time,the destiny of two forces is also determined by this war (the victorypart will be on the scroll of fame, whereas the defeated part will beexiled forever). Therefore, the two forces must exert their utmost tofight in this war not only for the sake of server, but also for theirown fate. In conclusion, server extinguish war is the ultimate battlebetween two forces (Mars and Earth) with the biggest scope which alsodetermines the destiny of the whole server.
4 i( P7 d4 |# Y/ K! u  Z
) F- }8 e6 s  x, r! C- X( Q , q. d' G; u2 H$ o; E

, y; m0 Z$ O2 x7 C2 o& m; @In the end of Aug, we’ll start the 2nd closed beta test of Age ofArmor. We sincerely invite you and you friends to join into our game.
) v& N% j) ~" G/ S' M9 C4 T  }1 z+ Z6 y) X0 J& ?2 {3 ]
Please contact:5 F9 a) T. D- z( q) ^% {4 A# N
0 Y$ g& q- i) {) I, c/ z2 i! a, }
Email: liangs@snailgame.net   MSN Messenger: rkspider@hotmail.com" B- n" u: \! V/ H4 Z* ]* A
# F' V8 s" R" T5 j6 u
Official Website: http://www.aoaus.com
4 t% X: j! n# }$ Y
  F$ @4 z  U' f8 KOverseas Department, Snail Entertainment Co.,Ltd. (Shang Hai)' v# t! J& ~- A, o
3 C! B* T& y) Q4 `% {; c
因为目前美服官网也可申请内测帐号。而在此发放的帐号在测试开启后与官网发放的帐号有所不同。( ~4 X0 i/ M5 Y2 m4 k5 b

F! q( c1 J4 p% D在此发放的帐号分为个人进入游戏 和  公会进入游戏两种. e$ }" h: B# N- ?) M. q- l
个人: 此内测账号 提供 所有角色 20级之前的所有装备 和  多100W的启动资金$ Y, G3 ^2 r7 D1 _/ ^5 ~
公会: 提供公会启动的准备金
8 Y, f1 p1 R( A
* b2 l+ y$ Q3 R) {6 t请有兴趣的同学直接联系:
& |; p4 P: A& w; d& g4 e/ vEmail: liangs@snailgame.net   MSN Messenger: rkspider@hotmail.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋