德国频道
查看: 899|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

爱的考验

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 12.8.2003 12:29:52 | 只看该作者
即时机票
    If you happen to see someone is being drowned, what will you do? What if that person is your beloved? Has Rose lost her reasons?<br>    <br>    JACK: Help&#33;&#33; Somebody&#33;&#33; Can anybody hear me?&#33; (to himself) This could be bad.<br><br>    ROSE: Mr. Andrews, thank god&#33; Where would the Master at Arms take someone under arrest?&#33;<br><br>    ANDREWS: What? You have to get to a boat right away&#33;<br><br>    ROSE: No&#33; I&#39;ll do this with or without your help, sir. But without will take longer.<br><br>    ANDREWS: (beat) Take the elevator to the very bottom, go left down the crewman&#39;s passage, then make a right.<br><br>    ROSE: Bottom, left, right. I have it.<br><br>    ANDREWS: Hurry, Rose.<br><br>    OPERATOR: Sorry, miss, lifts are closed--<br><br>    ROSE: I&#39;m through being polite, goddamnit&#33;&#33; I may never be polite the rest of my life&#33; Now take me down&#33;&#33;<br><br>    MOLLY: Come on girls, join in, it&#39;ll keep you warm. Let&#39;s got Ruth. Grab an oar[1]&#33; open and splashes out, hiking up her floor-length skirt so she can move. The lift goes back up, behind her, as she looks around. <br>    …<br><br>    ROSE: Left, crew[2] passage.<br><br>    ROSE: Right, right... right.<br><br>    ROSE: Jack? Jaaacck??<br><br>    JACK: ROSE&#33;&#33; In here&#33;<br><br>    ROSE: Jack, Jack, Jack... I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.<br><br>    JACK: That guy Lovejoy put it in my pocket.<br><br>    ROSE: I know, I know.<br><br>    JACK: See if you can find a key for these. Try those drawers. It’s a little brass one.<br><br>    JACK: So... how did you find out I didn’t do it?<br><br>    ROSE: I didn’t. (she looks at him) I just realized I already knew.<br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋