开元食味
德国频道
查看: 1103|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --- by Xu Zhimo

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 6.12.2003 07:48:10 | 只看该作者
Very quietly I take my leave  <br>As quietly as I came here;  <br>Quietly I wave good-bye  <br>To the rosy clouds in the western sky.  <br><br>The golden willows by the riverside  <br>Are young brides in the setting sun;  <br>Their reflections on the shimmering waves  <br>Always linger in the depth of my heart.  <br><br>The floating heart growing in the sludge  <br>Sways leisurely under the water;  <br>In the gentle waves of Cambridge  <br>I would be a water plant&#33;  <br><br>That pool under the shade of elm trees  <br>Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;  <br>Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds  <br>Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?  <br><br>To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream  <br>To where the green grass is more verdant;  <br>Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight  <br>And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.  <br><br>But I cannot sing aloud  <br>Quietness is my farewell music; <br>Even summer insects heap silence for me  <br>Silent is Cambridge tonight&#33;  <br><br>Very quietly I take my leave  <br>As quietly as I came here;  <br>Gently I flick my sleeves  <br>Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away。   <br><br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋