德国频道
查看: 1341|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大家看看这是不是骗子阿?

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 1.4.2012 18:40:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
我找房在一般都在wg/gesucht 上找, 看到一间房, 说是在Maxvorstadt, 房间20几平米, 自己的浴室卫生间, 但是公用厨房, 400欧。 我写了短消息过去, 然后马上得到如下回复。
Hallo
Thanks for the reply...the flat is still vacant now and you can move into the flat as soon as possible but viewing the flat will not be possible now because I have left the country already, I just relocated here in england a week ago due to my new job and that is why I am renting out the flat but i have the flat keys here with me but I can only send you the flat pictures to see so that you can have an idea of the flat... you can call my mobile+447031904718...
Alvaro

我问他没钥匙我怎么搬?还有房子上还有他的名字吗? 他回
I removed my name from the door since i know i will be renting out the>> >> apartment, i have the flat keys here so if i send you the pictures of>> >> the flat and if you like it, then we can talk about the lease>> >> agreement contract, the rent and how the keys can get to you。
再到wggesucht上查, 他的广告已经没了。 然后我跟他说给钥匙和合同后我在付钱, 他说
hallo>>>> I understand your fears, i removed the advert because i have more than>> 200 responses, and sophei from denmark already paid for the second>> room, why should i continue dissapionting people, well, if it is okay>> be you, then you can pay just the caution fee and i send you the keys,>> once you get the keys you pay me my rent immediately, is this ok by>> you?...

Sophies moving in date is 30th of april, i can prepare the contractand you pay just the caution fee, but if you feel you cant do it thisway, then am sorry, cos i have tried my best, sophie trusted me enoughto pay the whole money and i really like her for that...please get abk to me as soon as possible

他的信箱是methyllee@hotmail.com, 名字patylm lahn
2#
发表于 1.4.2012 18:45:41 | 只看该作者
这么长长的回复,又是英语,一般都是人不在慕尼黑,一般都是骗子阿。不要转账阿。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 1.4.2012 19:26:22 | 只看该作者
if he is not around, he should not discuss about money. Straightforward, no term to discuss further.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2.4.2012 07:27:14 来自手机 | 只看该作者
我也遇到過類似的 房子看起來超好 英語回信 連租房理由都差不多 一看就是忽攸呢 有超過200的回覆他還和你這兒廢話? 直接罵他然后說你已經報警了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2.4.2012 11:20:09 | 只看该作者
不要转帐,他们是骗子。等你给了押金以后,他们才会让你到他们的熟人那边拿房子的钥匙。最后你会发现钥匙根本就不是那个房子的,他们自然而然就失踪了
网站上有给大家的提示,千万别上当啊!
回复 支持 反对