德国频道
查看: 2594|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

摄影名言

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 25.10.2012 19:12:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

1. 你拍的前一万张照片都是烂的。 “Your first 10000 photographs are your worst.“ - Henri-Cartier-Bresson

2. 如果你的照片不够好,表示你离得不够近。 “if your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough.” - Robert Capa

3. 摄影机最重要的元件是在它后方十二寸的那玩意儿。 “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it.” - Ansel Adams

4. 如果我透过观景窗看到某个我觉得熟悉的东西,我会试着去用不同的观点重新看一遍。 “If I saw something in my viewfinder that looked familiar to me, I would do something to shake it up.” -Gary Winogrand

5. 最好的相机就是你需要时在你身边的那台。 “The best camera is the one that is with you” -Chase Jarvis

6. 最好的相机是你忘在家里的那台。  “The best camera is the one that you left at home.” -Zack Arias' old stupid manager

7. 每个人都有机会拍出一张很棒的作品,我比较厉害是因为我拍出两张。 “Everyone will take one great picture, I've done better because I've taken two.” -David Bailey

8. 当你的想像力无法集中时不能依赖你的眼睛。 “You cannot depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

9. 一张好的照片是知道该在哪里等待。 “A good photograph is knowing where to stand” -Ansel Adams

10. 真正的摄影作品不需要言语去说明,而且它也无法用言语说明。 “A true photograph need not be explained nor can it be contained in words” -Ansel Adams

11. 对我来说最难的是肖像摄影。你必须要将摄影机放在一个人的皮肤与他的衣服之间。  “The most difficult thing for me is a portrait. You have to try and put your camera between the skin of a person and his shirt” -Henri-Cateir-Bresson

12. 在摄影之前以及之后思考,千万不要在摄影当下思考。街头摄影的秘密在于放慢步调。速度不该太快。你拍摄的主题必须要看不见你。而你的速度必须要很快。  “Think about the photo before and after, never during. The secret is to take your time. You mustn't go too fast. The subject must forget about you. Then, how ever, you must be very quick.” -Henri- Cateir-Bresson

13. 如果你在看照片的时候能闻到街头摄味道,那就是街头摄影。 “If you can smell the street by looking at the photo, it's a street photograph” -Bruce Gilden

14. 所有照片都是种宣传。 “All photography is propaganda” -Martin Parr

15. 我终于了解了摄影,现在我可以把自己杀了,因为已经没什么好学的了。 “I have discovered photography. Now I can kill myself. I have nothing else to learn.” -Picasso

16. 如果你能保持冷静,那你将能得到一切。 “If you keep your cool, you'll get everything” -Elliott Erwitt

17. 好的照片在于情感的深度,而非景深。 “Great photograph is about depth of feeling, not depth of field” -Peter Adams

18. 很多时候最简单的照片反而是最难拍的。 “Sometimes the simplest picture are the hardest to get” -Neil Leifer

19. 你问我最喜欢自己的哪一张照片?我明天要拍的那一张。  “Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I'm going to take tomorrow.” -Imogen Cunnigham

20. 摄影跟你看到什么事物没有太大的关系,而是你怎么去观看。 “It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.” -Henry David Thoreau

21. 我的生命是以想不断到处逛逛看看的急迫感所形成,而相机就是我的护照。  “My life is shaped by the urgent need to wander and observe, and my camera is my passport.” -Steve McCurry

22. 我不断追逐着光,光能将平凡的东西化为神奇。 “I am forever chasing light. Light turns the ordinary into the magical” -Trent Parke

23. 我的相机就跟我的牙刷一样,它作它该作的事,就是拍照。 “I only use a camera like I use a toothbrush. It does the job.” -Don McCullin

24. 别把相机收起来,除非你要离开拍摄现场。 “Don't pack up your camera until You've left the location” -Joe McNally

25. 我是个观光客。 “I'm a Tourist” -Gary Winogrand

2#
 楼主| 发表于 25.10.2012 19:21:23 | 只看该作者
4.    9.   11.    20. 我是深有体会 :)  1我也比较赞同,但是我觉得我拍的烂片应该远超10000张:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 26.10.2012 17:43:35 | 只看该作者
我离10000张还很遥远,还不知道到了10000张以后能不能少拍点烂片呢。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 27.10.2012 16:49:33 | 只看该作者
呵呵,我手机只拍了5000多张,还得努力
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报