查看: 474|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

moving house costs

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 30.11.2018 07:08:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

+ Z4 E. t0 J4 Q5 S# Z. }& I" h9 ]

There are 2 ways about pet handing -take your pet either by check inas cargo or hand carry by yourself .Our cafeful pet handing supervisor willcoordinate your relocation from necessary per-paperwork(vaccination ,details ofpets)to arrival or depature arrangements.

Because they`re extra sensitive to changes, pets can be aproblem when moving. At Trust Mover we can advise you on professional pet careservices to transport them safely to your new home.

7 w% b1 `! x6 E& J1 X% D  v

9 q" c! d0 V$ B  ?$ i/ ]
    , ^0 a% t* t4 \- N4 B

1 P1 G: p3 m8 L9 D

FAQ :

Q. Where will my pet(s) travel in the aircraft?

A. Your pet(s) will travel in what is referred to as the“bulk bin” of the aircraft, a pressurized, heated and ventilated cargo hold ofthe aircraft, situated below the passenger compartments. Tie-down straps securethe travel container to the decking of the cargo compartments .

Q. How should I prepare my pet for flight as relates tofood and water?

A. By reducing the amount of food given prior to actualflight, your pet avoids any potential gastrointestinal distress as well as notsoiling the travel container. The primary concern during flight is adequatewater intake to maintain proper hydration.

Q. Should my pet(s) be given sedatives, tranquilizer,antihistamines, anti-anxiety drugs, etc prior to flight?

A. Veterinary authorities worldwide have establishedthere is nothing to gain by the administration of various drugs to pets andanimals being transported. In fact, just the opposite takes place; as adversereactions can take place during flight that can be detrimental to the petshealth; both immediate and long term.

Q. Will my traveling and relocating pet be stressedduring the flight, and are there any aftereffects?

A. Given pre-flight conditioning to the travelcontainers; reduced food intake, and understanding of the conditions of flight,the stress upon the pet is minimal, with no post-flight effects. The captain ofthe aircraft flying your pet is given a manifest of what is board the aircraftduring flight. The temperature of the bulk bin is controlled by the Captain andthe flight crew, assuring safe transport of your family pet.

Q. When will my pet not be able to fly?

A. Airlines will impose embargoes & suspensions forthe acceptance of pets owing to temperatures at origin or destination below anacceptable temperature; as well as above certain temperatures. These weatherand temperature embargoes are for the welfare of the pet and the animalsaccepted by the air carriers; and are not designed for passenger convenience 上海信茂国际货物运输代理有限公司深圳分公司
    # ?: Y+ x2 _  O8 N
    % y5 f" j- I( E

M 手机网站:m.trustmover.com , P) D! F; j0 [  Y$ z/ _* V
    邮编:518003
    1 ~, h7 _- U$ }
    电话:0755-33584151/4000-82-5000
    & Y) `2 m$ L% Z- z田先生:+86-13701782199# I9 \! `2 f& {4 l: j1 W9 I/ d
    邮箱:info2@trustmover.com.cn
    % {0 \/ P2 z  q" Y  u0 X地址:深圳市福田区车公庙苍松大厦北座1901室
    4 Y! ]4 Z$ V- x6 {  l: o2 A
7 O7 f6 {1 L. L) [, T$ K
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册