德国频道
查看: 1664|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Family Jokes

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 7.5.2003 14:20:42 | 只看该作者
即时机票
Hope you will enjoy the jokes.<br><br>If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife<br>is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?<br>The dog, of course. He&#39;ll shut up once you let him in.<br><br>I married Miss Right. I just didn&#39;t know her first<br>name was Always.<br><br>Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a<br>woman&#39;s sex drive by 90%. It&#39;s called a Wedding Cake.<br><br><br>Marriage is a 3-ring circus: Engagement Ring, Wedding<br>Ring, Suffering.<br><br>Our last fight was my fault: My wife asked me<br>&quot;What&#39;s on the TV?&quot;<br>I said, &quot;Dust&#33;&quot;              <br><br>A beggar walked up to a well-dressed woman shopping on<br>Rodeo Drive and said, &quot;I haven&#39;t eaten anything for<br>days.&quot;<br>She looked at him and said, &quot;God, I wish I had your<br>willpower.&quot;<br><br><br>Young Son: &quot;Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some<br>parts of Africa a man doesn&#39;t know his wife until he<br>marries her?&quot;<br>Dad: That happens in every country, son.<br><br><br>The most effective way to remember your wife&#39;s<br>birthday is to forget it once.<br><br><br>Women will never be equal to men until they can walk<br>down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and<br>still think they are beautiful.    <br>
2#
 楼主| 发表于 7.5.2003 14:28:34 | 只看该作者
The jokes are a little bit sex-discriminative, though.<br>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点信息

站点统计| 举报| Archiver| 手机版| 小黑屋